1 liters to milliliters
1 Liters to Milliliters calculator converts 1 L into mL easily and quickly.
How many milliliters made up 1 liters?
Simply multiply 1 L by 1,000 to convert it into milliliters.
Convert 1 liters to milliliters
What is the value of 1 liters in milliliters?
1 L is equal to 4.929 mL.
1 Liters Conversion
|US Liquid Gallons||0.26420079260238|
|US Fluid Ounces||33.814|
|US Liquid Quarts||1.057|
|US Liquid Pints||2.113|
|US Legal Cups||4.167|
|Imperial Fluid Ounces||0.17346053772767|
- how many ounces in a quart
- how many quarts in an ounce
- how many cups in a quart
- how many liters in a gallon
- milliliters to liters
- liters to milliliters
- liters to gallons
- How many grams in a teaspoon
- grams to teaspoon
- how many teaspoons in a tablespoon
- how many tablespoons in a teaspoon
- how many milliliter in a tablespoon
1 L to mL calculator converts 1 liters into milliliters and other units simultaneously.