Why use the ratio simplifier calculator?
This ratio simplifier calculator reduces any number to its lowest form quickly and easily.
RATIO CALCULATOR Results
- Sig Fig Calculator
- Prime Number Calculator
- Remainder Calculator
- Volume of a Cone Calculator
- Cylinder Volume Calculator
- Volume of a Sphere Calculator
- Multiplication Chart
- Addition Worksheets
- Subtraction Worksheets
- Division Worksheets
- Addition and Subtraction Worksheets
- Multiplication and Division Worksheets
How to Simplify Ratios
Here is the step-by-step clarification of how to simplify ratios in the simplest form.
To simplify two numbers A and B
1. Find the greatest common factor (gcf) of A and B
2. ratio A = A/GCF
3. ratio B = B/GCF
How to use the ratio simplifier calculator?
simply enter the required values and click the calculate button.