Surface area of a square pyramid calculator
The surface area of a Square Pyramid Calculator
Don’t know how to calculate the area covered by the Square Pyramid? Mycaclu helps you to find it through the Surface area of a Square Pyramid Calculator. This free online calculator is very effective and easy to use as it does not require any skill to master.
How to use the Mycalcu Surface area of a Square Pyramid Calculator?
- Select the unit of length
- Enter the value of the base length in the respective box
- Enter the height of the pyramid
- Click on calculate to get the result
Would you like to use Surface Area of Sphere Calculator
Formula of the Surface area of a Square Pyramid
Surface Area = L² + 2L√(L²/4+H²) Where
H = Height of the pyramid
L = Length of the Square Pyramid
How to calculate the Surface area of a Square Pyramid?
- Take the square of the length for calculation of base area
- Add the areas of the four triangles
let’s assume the length of the Square Pyramid is 45 feet and height is 156 feet
= L² + 2L√(L²/4+H²)
= 45²+2 x 45√(45²/4+156²)
= 9.38095 Feet³