Surface area of a square pyramid calculator
The surface area of a Square Pyramid Calculator
Don’t know how to calculate the area covered by the Square Pyramid? Mycaclu helps you to find it through the Surface area of a Square Pyramid Calculator. This free online calculator is very effective and easy to use as it does not require any skill to master.
Surface Area of a Square Pyramid Calculator
Surface Area of a Square Pyramid Calculator Result
How to use the Mycalcu Surface area of a Square Pyramid Calculator?
- Select the unit of length
- Enter the value of the base length in the respective box
- Enter the height of the pyramid
- Click on calculate to get the result
Would you like to use Surface Area of Sphere Calculator
Formula of the Surface area of a Square Pyramid
Surface Area = L² + 2L√(L²/4+H²) Where
H = Height of the pyramid
L = Length of the Square Pyramid
How to calculate the Surface area of a Square Pyramid?
- Take the square of the length for calculation of base area
- Add the areas of the four triangles
let’s assume the length of the Square Pyramid is 45 feet and height is 156 feet
= L² + 2L√(L²/4+H²)
= 45²+2 x 45√(45²/4+156²)
= 9.38095 Feet³