Volume of a Cube Calculator
The volume of a Cube Calculator
Don’t know how to calculate the amount of space there is, in the cube? Mycaclu helps you to find it through the Volume of a Cube calculator. This free online calculator is very effective and easy to use as it does not require any skill to master.
How to use the Mycalcu Volume of a Cube Calculator?
- Select the unit of length
- Enter the value of the length in the respective box
- Click on calculate to get the result
Would you like to use Volume of a Cylinder Calculator
Formula of Volume of a Cube
Volume = L3 Where
L = Length of the Cube
How to calculate the volume of a Cube?
- Take the square of the length for calculation of Square base area
- Multiply the answer with L
let’s assume the length of the Cube is 15 cm
= 152 = 225
= 225 x 15 = 3375 cm3