Volume of a Rectangular Prism Calculator
The volume of a Rectangular Prism Calculator
Don’t know how to calculate the amount of space there is, in rectangular Prism? Mycaclu helps you to find it through the Volume of a Rectangular Prism Calculator. This free online calculator is very effective and easy to use as it does not require any skill to master.
How to use the Mycalcu Volume of a Rectangular Prism Calculator?
- Select the unit of length
- Enter the value of the length in the respective box
- Enter the width in the next box
- Enter the height of the prism in the next box
- Click on calculate to get the result
Would you like to use the Volume of Cube Calculator
The formula of Volume of a Rectangular Prism
Volume = l x w x h where
l = length of the prism
w = Width of the prism
h = height of Prism
How to calculate the volume of a rectangular prism?
let’s assume the length of the prism is 6 cm and height is 10 cm and the width is 12 cm then
= 6 x 12 x 10
= 720 cm3