Volume of a Sphere Calculator
The volume of a Sphere Calculator
Don’t know how to calculate the amount of space is there, in the Sphere? Mycaclu helps you to find it through the Volume of a Sphere Calculator. This free online calculator is very effective and easy to use as it does not require any skill to master.
How to use the Mycalcu Volume of a Sphere Calculator?
- Select the unit of length
- Enter the value of radius in the respective box
- Click on calculate to get the result
Would you like to use the Volume of Rectangular Prism Calculator
Formula of Volume of a Sphere
Volume = 4/3πr³ Where
π = Pi which is approximately equal to 3.141
r = radius
How to calculate the Volume of a Sphere?
- Multiply cube of the radius with Pi
- Multiply the answer with 4 / 3
let’s assume the radius of the Sphere is 8 cm
= 45²+2 x 45√(45²/4+156²)
= 2144.66058 cm³