Volume of a Triangular Prism Calculator
The volume of a Triangular Prism Calculator
Don’t know how to calculate the amount of space there is, in triangular Prism? Mycaclu helps you to find it through the Volume of a Rectangular Prism Calculator. This free online calculator is very effective and easy to use as it does not require any skill to master.
How to use the Mycalcu Volume of a Triangular Prism Calculator?
- Select the unit of length
- Enter the value of the length in the respective box
- Enter the base in the next box
- Enter the height of the prism in the next box
- Click on calculate to get the result
Would you like to use Volume of Cube Calculator
Formula of Volume of a Triangular Prism
Volume = 1/2 × h × b × l where
l = length of the prism
b = base of the prism
h = height of Prism
How to calculate the volume of a Triangular prism?
let’s assume the length of the prism is 6 cm and height is 10 cm and the base is 12 cm then
= 1/2 x 6 x 12 x 10
= 360 cm3